Stay in Mapleton at Mapleton Cabins & Caravan Park offering accommodation for short stays, mid-week specials and weekend getaways. Our cosy self-contained air-conditioned cabins and camp sites are situated in tranquil gardens only minutes from Mapleton's cafes, shops and tavern and the spectacular Mapleton Falls.
- Relax in the cool summer breezes or the warm rays of winter sun on your spacious deck for breakfast or a pre dinner drink.
- Enjoy a barbeque in our rainforest picnic area.
- Visit the gift shops, wineries and cheese makers of picturesque Montville and Maleny.
- Spend some time in the national park at Kondalilla Falls and Lake Baroon which abound with birds and wildlife along magnificent rainforest walking trails.
Mapleton Cabins & Caravan Park, with its range of reasonably priced accommodation in Mapleton near Montville, is a perfect base from which to holiday and explore the beauty of the Blackall Range, yet it is still only 30 minutes to the beaches and markets of the Sunshine Coast. Truly the best of both worlds!
- 7 acres of peaceful gardens surrounded by rainforest.
- Convenient to hinterland National Parks, Mapleton Falls, restaurants, art galleries, wineries, shops and the iconic 100-year-old Mapleton Tavern.
- Dogs & caged birds considered on application.
Let the wonderful atmosphere of the Sunshine Coast hinterland gently soothe you at Mapleton Cabins & Caravan Park - a great place to stay and forget the everyday!